Pooch software provides the easiest way to assemble and operate a high-performance parallel computer.
We encourage you to follow the
Mac Cluster Recipe
and see for yourself.
"Keeping America Strong" Award
As seen on TV!
What is Pooch?
- introduce yourself to Pooch and parallel computing
- find out what's new about Pooch -
Clusters Snow Leopard and Linux and Open MPI
The Mac Cluster Recipe
- follow these simple instructions to build your personal computing cluster!
Pooch for Download
- download Pooch and see it for yourself
- view a video demonstration of Pooch and Mac clusters
Cluster Software Development Kit
- start here to build and write your own parallel code (includes sample MPI code)
- find out who else is using Pooch
- Figuring out where to start clustering? Let's begin with what kind of user you are.
- Applications using Pooch
- major features of Pooch
Computers in Science and Engineering
- "must-read" article describing our approach to clustering
- Celebrating A Decade of Easy-to-Use Clusters!
- innovations over time with Pooch technology
Apple University Arts
- Apple: "Supercomputing for the rest of us!"
© Copyright 2001-2012 Dauger Research, Inc. All rights reserved. PO Box 3074, Huntington Beach, CA 92605 USA